- Last Updated on 22 June 2015
Update: extended deadline
Scientists involved in radiocarbon research and associated fields can submit abstracts presenting their latest results, experiments or model studies. The length of each abstract is limited to 3,700 characters but must be sufficiently detailed and informative to allow the evaluation of the scientific merit of the paper and its relevance to the conference program. All abstracts should be written in English and should outline the purpose of the work, the major results and the most important conclusions.
All submissions must be made via email no later than July 30, 2015 .
To facilitate the submission process and abstracts management, please send your abstract according to the following guidelines:
- Microsoft WORD document;
- Single space, 3-cm margins;
- Title in Arial 14 pt bold and centered;
- Leave one empty line, type and, underline the names of the authors in Arial 12 pt, centered.
- Skip another empty line and then add the affiliation of the authors and their e-mail address, all in Arial 11 pt. For more than one affiliation, please differentiate them by index numbers.
- The text body of the abstract (in Arial 12 pt) starts after one empty line following the affiliation;
- References at the end of the abstract;
- Illustrations will be reproduced in black and white in the Book of Abstracts.
The Radiocarbon2015 Organizing Committee